Search This Blog

Friday 11 September 2015

Physical Science 20 - Sept 11

Another Friday in the books means another week is over everyone.  Congrats!  Today in class I handed back Assignment C8 which was marked and I talked about the grading system that I use in the class.  If you received an NA on the assignment, correct your mistakes and hand it in again next class.  I had to move the date of the quiz from Tuesday to Thursday next week.  This means that the quiz is now on Thurs, Sept 17.  After I handed back the assignment today, we had a little time to review nomenclature and bring it all together.  After the review, I continued on with chemical reactions and showed how to transform a paragraph describing a chemical reaction into a word equation and then from there into a balanced chemical equation.  This was covered on slides 27-31 in the notes.  Students spent the remainder of class working on Assignments C10 & C11.  We will go over these on Monday and start to learned about the different types of reactions.  Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment